What to Bring to Court
- Proper identification (Driver’s License, Social Security Card, picture identification, etc.)
- Copy of citation
- Appearance letter
- Any receipts regarding the case- bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.
- Jail release papers
- Any documents which prove compliance with judicial orders and/or sentencing>
- Money or credit card to pay for fines and fees
- Do not use any nickname or alias; use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case, and ensure spelling listed on documents is correct – if they are not, advise the Court.
WARNING: If you fail to appear in Court as promised, you may be arrested and punished by JAIL AND/OR A FINE.