News & Media
- May 26: San Joaquin County Superior Court Appoints New Court Executive Officer
- May 05: Collaborative Courts to Hold Graduation Ceremony on May 18, 2023
- Apr 25: Interim Court Executive Officer Appointment
- Apr 14: 2022-2023 San Joaquin Civil Grand Jury Releases report on San Joaquin County Custodial Facilities: Failing to Comply with the Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003
- Mar 07: Esmeralda Zendejas Appointed to San Joaquin County Superior Court Bench
Contact Information For Media
Please contact Stephanie Bohrer, Assistant Court Executive Officer, to assist you with coverage of court events, obtaining or verifying information, story possibilities, etc.
(209) 992-5218 phone
(209) 992-5554 fax
Forms for Media
MC-500 – Media Request to Photograph, Record, or Broadcast
MC-510 – Order on Media Request to Permit Coverage
Records for Media
For information on how to obtain copies of court documents please visit Records Management. Records Management offers copies in person, or by mail. You may order your file in person or by using our Online Request. NO COPIES ARE AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL.
For information on how to search for case information visit our Video Tutorials. If you are ready to begin your case search, go to Case Management Search.