ADA Information

Access Information for People with Disabilities

Phone: (209) 992-5391
Address: Physical:
180 E Weber Ave 11th Floor
Stockton, CA 95202

Superior Court of California – San Joaquin
ADA Coordinator
180 E Weber Ave Ste 1111
Stockton, CA 95202

How to Request an Accommodation

In accordance with California Rules of Court 1.100, a request for accommodations must be made as far in advance as possible, and in any event must be made no fewer than five (5) court days before the requested implementation date. The Superior Court of California, County of San Joaquin (the Court) may, in its discretion, waive this requirement. The Court may be unable to accommodate an untimely request.

A request for the needed accommodation may be made by filling out the Request for Accommodation Form MC-410. Follow the link to download the form, or obtain the form at any of our court facilities.

Requests may also be presented in another written format, or orally.

When making a request by telephone, please have the following information readily available:

  • Name and address of person requiring the accommodation
  • Name of the court facility and department/courtroom number where the accommodation is needed
  • Case name
  • Case number
  • Type of proceeding (civil, small claims, unlawful detainer, criminal, traffic, juvenile dependency, juvenile deliquency, family law and probate)
  • Date the accommodation is needed
  • Impairment necessitating accommodation
  • Type of accommodation

All requests must be forwarded to the ADA Coordinator. See above for the ADA Coordinator’s contact information.

California Rules of Court 1.100: Requests for accommodations by persons with disabilities

Form MC-410: Request for Accommodations by persons with disabilities and response