The Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all persons regardless of their race, ethnic background, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.
- For additional information regarding current job openings or to request an application, please call: (209) 992-5699.
- Click the button below to download an Employment Application
Job Descriptions and Salary/Benefit Information
Salary and Benefit Information
- 2021-2022 Benefits Guide for Active Employees
- 2022-2023 Benefits Guide for Active Employees
- Court Salary Information
Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) & Personnel Rules
Memorandum of Understandings
- Office and Office Technical (OOT) Bargaining Unit
- Professional (PRO) Bargaining Unit
Human Resource Tools