The Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all persons regardless of their race, ethnic background, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability. Please see below for current listings:
- Court Interpreter (Spanish) - filing deadline: continuous until filled
- Child Recommending Counselor - final filing date Friday, January 27, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
- Child Recommending Counselor - Supplemental Questionnaire filing deadline Friday, January 27, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
- For additional information regarding current job openings or to request an application, please call: (209) 992-5699.
- Click here to download an Employment Application**Adobe Acrobat Reader Required
Job Descriptions and Salary/Benefit Information
Salary and Benefit Information
- 2016-2017 Benefits Guide for Active Employees
- Court Biweekly Salary Information
- Court Monthly Salary Information
Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) & Personnel Rules
Memorandum of Understandings
Human Resource Tools