Form Packets – Conservatorship


GC-310Petition for Appointment of Probate
GC-020Notice of Hearing-Guardianship or
GC-020(MA)Attachment to Notice of Hearing Proof of Service by
GC-079Pre-Move Notice of Proposed Change of Personal
GC-312Confidential Supplemental Information (Probate Conservatorship)
GC-320Citation for Conservatorship and Proof of
GC-348Duties of Conservator and Acknowledgment of Receipt of
GC-314Confidential Conservator Screening Form (Probate Conservatorship)
GC-340Order Appointing Probate
GC-350Letters of
GC-335ADementia Attachment to Capacity Declaration –
MC-025ATTACHMENT to Judicial Council

Submitting Your Forms for Filing

  • Make sure to provide all of the required forms for your scenario
    • All information must be completed
    •  If not typed, forms must be legibly handwritten in blue or black ink
    • Forms must be dated and signed by the Petitioner(s) and/or the attorney of record
  • Submit the documents by eFiling.  When eFiled documents are accepted, downloadable stamped documents are available for 30 days (rolling month) after the processed-date of the case submission, under the “Filing History” in the eFiling Portal.  Thereafter, options are the Superior Court of CA – County of San Joaquin Public Portal. or contact Records Mgmt.

OR submit the original plus a set of copies for yourself. Failure to provide copies may result in additional fees. Always remember to include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with adequate postage in order to have your copies returned to you. Failure to include a SASE will result in in your copies being placed in the pick-up cabinet located at the Security Desk in Stockton Documents not picked up within 30 days will be destroyed.

If you cannot afford to pay the court fees and costs, you may ask the Court to waive all or part of your fees by completing a Fee Waiver Application, form FW-001. (See Guardianship and Conservatorship Fee Waiver Form Packet .)

Interpreter Needs

All court proceedings are in English. If you require the assistance of an interpreter, you can ask the Court to provide an interpreter by competing and filing Judicial Council form INT-300 – Request for Interpreter (Civil).