Form Packets – Fee Waiver
Fee Waiver (Non-Appeal related)
|DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM:
|Information Sheet on Waiver of Superior Court Fees and Costs
|Request to Waive Court Fees
|Order on Court Fee Waiver (Superior Court)
General Instructions for Request to Waive Court Fees (Non-Appeal related)
Please thoroughly read both pages of the Information Sheet on Waiver of Superior Court Fees and Costs (FW-001-INFO) form.
Submitting Your Forms for Filing
- Make sure to provide all of the required forms for your scenario
- All information must be completed
- If not typed, forms must be legibly handwritten in blue or black ink
- Forms must be dated and signed by the applicant
- Each party requesting a fee waiver must file their own request
- Submit the original plus a set of copies for yourself. Failure to provide copies may result in additional fees. Always remember to include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with adequate postage in order to have your copies returned to you. Failure to include a SASE will result in in your copies being placed in the pick-up cabinet located at the Security Desk in Stockton, the Clerk’s Office in L2 for Lodi filings or the Manteca Clerk’s Office if a Manteca case. Documents not picked up within 30 days may be destroyed.