Form Packets – Parental Relationship


FL-200Petition to Determine Parental Relationship (Uniform Parentage)
FL-210Summons (Uniform Parentage-Petition for Custody and Support)
FL-105Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)
FL-105(A)Attachment to Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)
FL-300-INFOInformation Sheet for Request for
FL-300Request for
FL-303Declaration Regarding Notice and Service of Request for Temporary Emergency (Ex Parte)
FL-305Temporary Emergency (Ex Parte)
FL-150Income and Expense
FL-115Proof of Service of Summons (Family Law-Uniform Parentage-Custody and Support)
FL-220Response to Petition to Determine Parental Relationship (Uniform Parentage)
FL-320-INFOInformation Sheet: Responsive Declaration to Request for
FL-320Responsive Declaration to Request for
FL-165Request to Enter Default (Uniform Parentage)
Sup.Ct. 71Request to Set Default or Uncontested Matter for
FL-230Declaration for Default or Uncontested Judgment (Uniform Parentage-Custody and Support)
FL-235Advisement and Waiver of Rights Re: Determination of Parental Relationship (Uniform Parentage)
FL-250Judgment (Uniform Parentage – Custody and Support)
FL-195Income Withholding for
FL-192Notice of Rights and Responsibilities (Health-Care Costs and Reimbursement Procedures)

See the Court Fee Schedule located at or contact the Clerk’s Office at (209) 992-5690 for the amount of the filing fee.


Please thoroughly read all of the information for the instructions for filing for Parental Relationship.

Note: The employees of the Superior Court are prohibited by law from giving legal advice (Government Code §24004 and §68082).

Submitting Your Forms for Filing
  • You may not use all of the forms above depending upon your scenario. Make sure to provide all of the required forms for your scenario.
  • All information must be completed and all forms must be dated and signed.
  • Documents must be typed or neatly hand printed, using blue or black ink only.
  • Lined paper or colored paper is not acceptable for filing.
  • Submit the original plus two (2) sets of copies for yourself. Failure to provide copies may result in additional fees.
  • Include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with adequate postage in order to have your copies returned to you. Failure to include a SASE will result in your copies being placed in the pick-up cabinet located at the Information Desk on the first floor of the courthouse. Documents not picked up within 30 days may be destroyed.
  • Provide the correct filing fee for your documents to be processed. (If you cannot afford to pay the court fees and costs, you may ask the Court to waive all or part of your fees by completing a Fee Waiver Application, from FW-001. See Fee Waiver Packet Information located on the Court’s website at: For a list of current fees go to
Interpreter Needs

All court proceedings are in English. If you require the assistance of an interpreter, you may ask the Court to provide an interpreter by completing and filing Judicial Council form INT-300 – Request for Interpreter at


In the event you are required to serve documents through publication, there is a separate fee for publishing the document in a newspaper. You will need to contact the newspaper for their fee. Click here to download a list of approved newspapers.

  • If you need assistance with your paperwork you may go to the Self-Help Center located at 180 East Weber Avenue, Suite #105, Stockton, CA 95202. Online assistance is available at (response time is three to five days).
  • The Lawyer Referral Service may be able to assist you in finding an attorney to help you with any legal questions pertaining to the completion and presentation of the appropriate forms for filing. Their phone number is (209) 948-4620.
  • Additional information regarding the parentage process is located on the California Court’s website at: