Form Packets – Unlawful Detainer (Evictions)
|FORM NUMBER||FORM NAME||DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM:|
|CM-010||Civil Case Cover Sheet||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/cm010.pdf|
|UD-101||Plaintiff’s Mandatory Cover Sheet and Supplemental Allegations – Unlawful Detainer||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud101.pdf|
|UD-100||Complaint- Unlawful Detainer||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud100.pdf|
|POS-010||Proof of Service of Summons||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/pos010.pdf|
|UD-150||Request/Counter-Request to Set Case for Trial||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud150.pdf|
|CIV-100||Request for Entry of Default (Application to Enter Default)||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/civ100.pdf|
|UD-116||Declaration for Default Judgment by Court (UD-Civ. Proc., Section 585(d))||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud116.pdf|
|UD-120||Verification by Landlord Regarding Rental Assistance – Unlawful Detainer||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud120.pdf|
|UD-115||Stipulation for Entry of Judgment||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud115.pdf|
|UD-110S||Judgment-Unlawful Detainer Attachment||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ud110s.pdf|
|EJ-130||Writ of Execution||www.courts.ca.gov/documents/ej130.pdf|
General Information for Unlawful Detainers (Evictions)
Please make sure to read and follow the guidelines set forth in current legislation, prior to submitting your documents for filing. This will help you to avoid any delay in processing your papers due to incorrect or incomplete paperwork.
Submitting Your Forms for Filing
- Make sure to provide all of the required forms for your scenario
- All information must be completed
- If not typed, forms must be legibly handwritten in blue or black ink
- Forms must be dated and signed by the Plaintiffs and/or the attorney of record
- Submit the original plus a set of copies for yourself and each of the defendants. Failure to provide copies may result in additional fees. Always remember to include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with adequate postage in order to have your copies returned to you. Failure to include a SASE will result in in your copies being placed in the pick-up cabinet located at the Security Desk in Stockton, the Clerk’s Office in L2 for Lodi filings or the Manteca Clerk’s Office if a Manteca case. Documents not picked up within 30 days may be destroyed.
- Provide the correct filing fee for your petition to be processed. View current filing fees at /forms-filing/court-fee-schedule/ .
If you cannot afford to pay the court fees and costs, you may ask the Court to waive all or part of your fees by completing a Fee Waiver Application, form FW-001. (See Fee Waiver Form Packet information.)
All court proceedings are in English. If you require the assistance of an interpreter, you can ask the Court to provide an interpreter by competing and filing Judicial Council form INT-300 – Request for Interpreter at selfhelp.courts.ca.gov/jcc-form/INT-300.